vendredi 15 juin 2012

ROOM FOR RENT HILVERSUM

I have 3 free rooms in my house , and this is the adress .willem pauwstraat 2 kortenhoef 1241 bz .you can get a look on it on google map and call me i fyou are interrested and need more informations.
i am a 39 years old man. I am looking nice people , non smoking,clean ,organise ,and polite person for the rooms .without pets.



and for the house i am asking for a deposit of one month.



soo 350 +350/ 400 400 for the biggest in the third floor (two comprtiments).for the deposit ,you will get it back when you are living the house.and if you are going away you have to inform us one month before.

the bus stop is close to the house , it is 4 km from Hilversum centraal station,
by byke 10 min
Donnot hesitate to contact me for more informations,
the rooms are furnished, there is a wifi connection, phone ,tv ,
the toillets and kitchen are shared.
the rent is for a minimal period of 4 months.




tel;0031622831552 glennkolmus@hotmail.com



Roseline and Glenn

Details
Price350-400
Please contactglenn
Phone number0622831552
Posted by glenndwight
Online since January 3rd, 2012






1 commentaire:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing in order to ask some questions due to rent. Firstly, I would like to know does the room will be available from September, if yes, is it possible to register?Untill which periodo f time it will be availablr? Will i need to pay some money as a deposit? What sum of the money I would have to pay for the first month? Furthermore, I would like to enquire or water and gas are included in the price? Does the room furnished? Is the Internet available? Are the kitchen and shower shared? Also, it would be interesting to know how far is it from Utrecht‘s University School of Economics?How many minutes by bike, foot or any other type of transport? Could you send me some more photos of the room (or already uploaded) and write exact address of the room for the rent? I look forward hearing from you.
    PS. How much the rent would be if I be renting it with my friend (if it is possible)?

    Faithfully,
    Ruta Jukneviciute
    (rutajukn@gmail.com)

    RépondreSupprimer